Welcome to the page of
Team Funds Raised:
Team fundraising goal: $5,000.00
After a 2-year hiatus, Pop's Peeps will ski again on March 4th to defeat ALS! Please join the team and help The ALS Association get closer to treatments and a cure. Please know any amount helps and every dollar makes a difference. The more, the merrier, and together, we will have an EPIC time on the slopes at Mt. Hood Meadows.
- On-staff Care Services Coordinators who offer individual support and home visits to assess needs, suggest equipment, connect with local resources and help families plan.
- ALS Association Certified Centers of Excellence and Clinic partnerships with Providence Brain & Spine Institute, Portland VA Health System, OHSU, Kaiser Permanente, St. Charles Health System, The Center and Asante Health System.
- Medical Equipment Program in partnership with Numotion and Norco Medical to loan equipment to aid in daily living activities and with mobility.
- Chapter Grant Program that funds a myriad of reimbursable, ALS-related expenses such as respite care, counseling, co-pays for healthcare costs, home modifications, and more.
- Monthly Support Group Program for people living with ALS, family members, and friends.
- Support and resources for children, in partnership with The Dougy Center, who have ALS in their families.